By using this site you have unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under.
You assume the sole risk of making use or relying on the information, products and services available on this website. Kokan Bazar ( referred to as KB, here below) makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timelines, reliability, or accuracy of the information, products as described or contained in this site for any purpose. All information, products and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement.
While KB endeavors to provide the most accurate, up to date information, products and services the site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. Moreover, KB may make modifications or changes to this site or the information on products and services described in this site at any time, KB is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors on the site. KB reserves the right to modify or cancel orders anytime including but not limited to the orders that contain
incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which KB believes the customer has violated applicable law and orders that KB believes are harmful to KB or its vendors/suppliers/affiliates. KB also reserves the rights to modify/limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this site.
All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, belong to KB and are the intellectual properties of KB, are protected by appropriate legislations. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, transmitted or published without prior, written permission from KB.
SHIPPING POLICY OF KOKAN BAZAR
KB cannot commit any time fixed for delivery, and it may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities. Currently the products will be delivered for addresses in Mumbai only. Orders will be booked for at least third business day delivery. While placing the order the customer shall provide the following details.
- Name of the recipient
- Flat number/bungalow number
- Name of the building
- Name of the road/street/marg
- Contact number landline/mobile
- Proper/familiar land mark
- Email address
After the order is accepted by KB, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer. The delivery will be made on the shipping address mentioned at the time of placing the order. The consignment will not be redirected/redelivered to any other address under any circumstances. No Deliveries will be made on Sundays and some prescribed holidays. KB’s delivery agent will attempt delivery of the products once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery attempt will be made.
KB will consider the order as “executed” in the following cases :
- Delivery not done due to wrong address given by the customers
- Non availability of the recipients at the address
- Premises locked
- Wrong phone number or phone not working or switched off or not reachable, when tried by the delivery agent of KB
- Addressee refused to accept the products
- Delivered the product at the security cabin of the building/Reception/Neighbor, based on the instructions from the customer
- In case of civil disturbances, floods, heavy rains, national bandh or in happening any other force majeure event, we reserve the right to cancel the order or reschedule the delivery to another date.
- Request for cancellation of confirmed order can be made up to 72 hours before the delivery time.